HOME > Hydraulic Cylinders > METRIC HYDRAULIC CYLINDERS, ISO, SHM SERIES
Metric Hydraulic Cylinders - Heavy Duty Industrial,
Tie Rod - SHM Series
SHM Series Metric Hydraulic Cylinders, tie rod construction, are rated at 210 Bar. Requirements of ISO 6020/2 (2006), 160 Bar Compact Series are met, and the cylinders are designed to deliver long, efficient service with low maintenance requirements.
As a world leader in the design and manufacture of pneumatic and hydraulic cylinders, Schrader Bellows Cylinder Division offers the SHM Series metric hydraulic cylinder. Schrader Bellows’ SHM Series cylinders are designed to meet the requirements of ISO 6020/2 (1991), 160 Bar Compact Series. SHM Series cylinders may be used for working pressures up to 210 Bar.
Schrader Bellows SHM Series cylinders are the true world standard, available all over the globe from worldwide manufacturing facilities.
The SHM Series cylinders have been designed to satisfy the requirements of a wide range of industries in which cylinders to ISO standards are specified. In addition to the standard cylinders featured in this catalog, SHM cylinders can be designed to suit customer requirements. Our engineers will be pleased to advise on unique designs to suit specific applications.
Every SHM Series cylinder is individually tested before leaving our plant to assure proper performance and leak free operation and comes with an eighteen month warranty.
- Natural Resources
- Nodular iron rod bushing with Tuff Seal for positive no-leak sealing and increased machine productivity
- One-Piece Nodular Iron Piston — Wide piston surface contacting cylinder bore for reducing bearing loads
- Every cylinder is individually tested to assure reliability
- Eighteen month warranty
- Energy Production, Development & Service
- Power Generation
- Factory Automation
- Machine Tools
- Vehicle Assembly Facilities
- Oil & Gas
- Food & Beverage
- Industrial Chemical Processing
- Plastic Processing
- Primary Metal Refining/Process
- Rubber & Tie Processing